Traditional Indian Vedic dairies manufactures Hand-milked, Hand-churned, Hand-made A2 Ghee & Shata Dhauta Ghrita Ghee using ancient wisdom of vedic India and circular economy from the natural milk of native Indian cows without any Hormones or artificial insemination.
I. The Culinary Goodness of Vedic A2 Ghee
A2 Ghee is a culinary gold for its naturally brimming with good fats that decreases your Glycemic Index and hence its the preferred fat in Indian kitchens for millenniums in prosperous family to cook, apply on bread and consume directly.
It contains healthy fat soluble vitamins that facilitate absorption of nutrients in foods and has high smoking point leading to it being absorbed completely into food.
II. The Therapeutic Goodness of Vedic A2 Ghee
A2 Ghee is brimming with good fats that decreases your glycemic index and is naturally good for your body & mind.
- For Warmth – A2 Ghee fats are easily digestible, high on energy and keeps you naturally warm
- Heart – It has omega 3 and is rich in essential medium chain fatty acids that assist in burning fats
- Stomach – It is naturally good for intestinal health, relieves constipation, strengthen digestion and cures mouth & stomach ulcers, constipation, piles, fisher and fistula for it
- Bones – It heals broken bones & joint massages for it has vitamin D & lubricate connective tissues
- ENT – It is used as eye drops for healthy eyes and nose drops to clear bleeding & blocked nose, and sinus headaches & migraine as it contains vitamin A2
- Hair – A2 Ghee decreases hair fall.
- General Detoxification – It is great for detoxification when combined with diet and yoga.
- General Immunity – Ayurveda calls Ghee as “Rasayana” for it enhances Ojas by balancing Vata, Pitta & hormones (like thyroid) thus increasing appetite, stamina & longevity of life. It even helps fight cancer.
- Reproduction – It enhances the quantity and quality of semen and ovum, and hence increases fertility and probability of healthier children.
- Brain Tonic – It increases memory and enhances brain function.
- Neurological Disorders – Brahmi Ghee is older than 30 years old, and is a potent Ayurvedic medicine is used to cure neurological and psychiatric disorders including stress, depression, schizophrenia, insanity, epilepsy, seizures, chronic fatigue and psychosis.
- Sleep – Consuming A2 Ghee at bedtime cures insomnia
- CNS – Consuming 10 to 30 yr old ghee strengthen the nervous system and cures psychosis
IV. The Cosmetic Goodness of SDK (100 Washed Ghee) & Pra-Purana Ghritam
In countryside across the world, Ghee has been traditionally been called by many names including cooked butter, clarified butter, žonta, masunek etc. and has been traditionally used to treat joints, frostbite, dry skin, chapped lips and as eye-drops for better eyesight. It is the essential ingredient in many ayurvedic concoctions, creams, ointments, massage mixtures etc. and has been a staple part of various beauty care rituals since time immemorial.
- Shata Dhauta Ghrita Ghee means ‘100 times washed Ghee’, also known as SDK Ghee is an ancient Ayurvedic Moisturiser and medicine. Its vital fatty acids act as a nourishing agent that does wonders to infuse life in your dull skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- SDK is naturally anti microbial & anti fungal and clears clogged nose & stretch marks, and when mixed with honey and turmeric it heals cut & burn wounds.
- Pra-Purana Ghritam is Ghee that is older than 10 years is naturally anti ageing and rejuvenating, and clears chronic skin diseases like Psoriasis.
- SDK Cures dry skin, scalp, chapped lips & dandruff. It helps heal burns & blister and is a great for massages that leads to glowing skin for it is rich in Vitamin E & Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), a powerful antioxidant that is anti inflammatory and anti-allergy.